- Have the gown professionally cleaned – Have your gown professionally cleaned of any stains.
- Find a reputable site to sale – Advertise your gown on a reputable site so you only get serious buyers and inquiries.
- Price to sale – Research on the price of the gown to come up with a listing price.
- Make sure you have accurate details – Include all details in your listing with photos of the gown that you are wanting to sell.
Wedding Venue-Mia Reef, Isla Mujeres, Mexico
Wedding Gown-Rebecca Ingram by Diane’s Bridal
Diane’s Bride Mari got married on February 16, 2019 at Mia Reef in Isla Mujeres, Mexico. Mari is wearing a Rebecca Ingram gown called the “Maxine” by Diane’s Bridal. The “Maxine” dress features a ruched V-neckline and flowy tulle skirt. Mari looked so beautiful in her gown! We hope her day was everything she dreamed of!
- Sapphire Blue – The Pantone color of the year for 2020 is blue.
- Cowl Necklines –Flirty necklines are making a comeback in not only bridesmaids’ dresses but wedding dresses as well.
- Halter necklines – For 2020 we’re predicting an increase in halter neckline dresses.
- Satin or Silk – Satin or silk bridesmaids’ dresses are the new thing.
Photography-Courtney Renee Photography
Wedding Venue-Paradise Cove at Grapevine Lake
Wedding Gown-Diane’s Bridal Private Collection
Bridesmaids Dresses-Allure Maids by Diane’s Bridal
Diane’s Bride Natalie got married on October 5, 2019 at Paradise Cove at Grapevine Lake. Natalie is wearing a ball gown from Diane’s Bridal from our Private Collection. Natalie’s dress features a sweetheart neckline with ruched bodice and a full lace tulle skirt. Natalie looked stunning in her gown. We wish the newlyweds many years of happiness together.
Layering Textures – One way that couples are using color palettes is layering different textures that the eyes will dance simultaneously over while awakening all the senses.
Wearable Flowers – If you’re having a summer wedding and want to achieve that layered look without the large price tag using flowers is a trendy and cost-effective choice.
Unique Lighting – Unique lighting fixtures add dimension to the space. Receptions in 2019 will be LIT with mixed pendants, exposed bulbs, fringed masterpieces, mini lampshades and any other creative lighting ideas.
Velvet Everything – Velvet linens are making a comeback in the fashion industry! We’re starting to see velvet used in tuxedos, suits and wedding invitations.